Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sunday Night Thoughts...

Love my weekends... Who doesn't? I had so much to do this weekend. For once, I got everything done that I needed to get accomplished. I had assessments to grade (you should see the look on the faces of third graders when, on the first day, they are told that they are taking a test), an Assignment Sheet template to create, and Science curricular content to download off of the internet (legally, folks-- my employer is too cheap to purchase materials that match the state curriculum, but wealthy enough to purchase district licenses to educational download websites). I also had shopping to accomplish (we're now House o' Similac again). We were also supposed to go to an HOA meeting, but I wussed out and sent Phil alone.

No news on my Mom. In most cases, I'd think no news is good news, but I still am not in favor of the laissez-faire attitude of her doctor/radiologist.

Wow. The best TV season finale that I've seen in ages was tonight's Entourage. Holy buckets!

No comments: