Monday, August 28, 2006

Assorted smiles...

I had an entire hour of Mommy bliss today when my co-worker and I went to have a manicure and pedicure. Forgot how I love those massage chairs! The only thing that was hard was not letting my head hit the headrest-- too afraid that I'd start snoring right there in the Day Spa.

One day last week my husband stayed home with Mark because we couldn't find a backup daycare for the day. I got up and fed Mark a bottle and then put him to bed with my husband in our big ol' bed. As I was heading to work, I looked back on my boys-- and all I saw poking above the puffy duvet was a little smiling face. As I walked out, I couldn't help but think that all summer long I was prevented from sleeping in by that mischeivious little guy.

Recieved my shipment of Caribou Coffee this weekend. I ordered a bunch of different varieties in addition to Fireside, my favorite. I'm really liking the Mocha Java. I've got a Starbucks close by my school, but no Caribou. Probably a good thing, because I'd weigh a gazillion pounds as a result of waaaaay too many Mint Conditions.

Prison Break stinks this season. 'Nuff said.

No comments: