Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring (?) Break

My DH had oodles of frequent flyer miles that were supposed to expire on the last day of 2006. He forgot until during the first few days of January, and figured that he'd give it a shot and see if he could still book something. He decided to shoot for Spring Break. What was the destination? Florida? California?

No way. We were off to the sunny climes of... Minnesota?

Well, there was a reason. We both have family there. The golden boy needed to see both sets of grandparents. There were aunts, uncles, and cousins to see. And then there was my personal favorite, the Twins game. (Mmmm... Joe Mauer, yummy...)

However, Minnesota was not the warmest destination. It made me long for next year's destination: Orlando! I'm pretty excited-- I'll be going down with my folks, my sister and her boyfriend, and my DH/the boy.

I really am excited. I need to thaw out from my vacation.

No comments: