Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oh, me of little sleep

I'm a tired pup lately.

Mark, my dear overly mobile boy, has been cutting his canines. Just when I thought that our human alarm clock days were over.

I also am taking a grad class at school for recertification credits... as well as finishing a distance learning grad class for recertification credits. I'll be happy when they are over and I will be happy when I am bumped to a new pay lane (yes, based on the number of recertification credits I have).

DH and I have been occupying our free time (late night, of course) researching new vehicles. We saw an Acura MDX we fell in love with. Love the leather, DVD, etc. Don't love the lack of room for the luxury price. Looked at a Pilot and decided that we'll just bite the bullet and get the MDX which is a nicer package if it comes down to that. Drove my parents' Suburban and loved it. Drove a Pacifica (with transmission issues, I swear-- the engine shouldn't rev and pull back when you're at highway speed) and we were disappointed with the space. (Which is exactly why we want an upgrade from our two-Accord present situation.)

Then we rode in our friends'... minivan. And I really liked it. 'Cause I'm a mom. I didn't want to like it, and I really liked it. It has space, you can get leather and DVD, it has better gas mileage than the Suburban and the MDX, and you can even get ski attachments for the top.

God, I'm getting old. I'm going to go to sleep.

No comments: