Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another reason I won't be voting for Republicans this fall...

Commenting on the Foley scandal this morning, Pat Buchanan commented that the Democrats are hypocrites. What was his reasoning? That Rep. Pelosi and Sen. Clinton have marched in Gay Pride parades that 'reportedly' included a floats of the Man-Boy Love group and they failed to denounce that group. Sooo.... because Pelosi and Clinton support gays, they support Man-Boy love? This is what I commented about on another blog-- it really pisses me off that Republicans are spinning the fact that they covered up behavior that would get men arrested on Dateline NBC and swept Foley's behavior under the rug. Republicans are making it sound that gays are pedophiles. The Republican, Foley, was a pedophile, and the party covered it up to save their own butts. I plan to vote for every Democrat on the ticket next month...

2 comments:

klugula said...

I for one agree w/ Buchanan. When he speaks, it's as if I were making him say those things. Long live Buchanan. He's so brilliant. That is all.

Always Around Kids said...

Your sarcasm came through loud and clear...