Tuesday, December 19, 2006

And soon... we're off!

Time is passing by more quickly by the minute, it seems. We're getting busier and busier. However, we are trying to savor the little things that make the Christmas season fun. Tonight, it was attending the Christmas program in which my students performed. It was fun and it definitely helped us to get into the holiday spirit!

We're praying for snow in the Black Hills so we can ski when we're back there for Christmas, but it's not looking promising. We're unhappy that we won't be able to use our new skis-- disappointing, because I'd really like to break in my new boots. (We bought skis and boom! I got pregnant! I've been waiting 18 months to use these puppies!)

Anyway, we're soon off to visit the first time grandparents in Wyoming. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again.

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the holidays with your friends and family! Seasons greetings from AAK!

No comments: