Sunday, February 03, 2008

Notes on the Super Bowl

Our family ran out for a few items tonight... about an hour before the Super Bowl kickoff. Man, that is the time to hit the stores. It was remarkably easy to find what we needed, because we were virtually alone.

Tivo kept the game ready for us. The first quarter was fun, the second and third quarters were blah, and the fourth quarter was great. I'd been thinking that the Pats would win, but hoped the Giants would win (I do love myself an underdog). I cannot believe that I am saying this, but yay Giants!

My moment of disbelief came when Bill Belichick walked onto the field BEFORE THE GAME WAS OVER. What is up with that, Bill? Mike Carey (my favorite, favorite head referee) came up to Belichick and obviously told him to get off of the field and back to the sideline. Belichick's response? To IGNORE Carey and walk around him to talk to Coughlin. I so hope that the NFL fines his arrogant behind.

Anyway, my boy is now two. Which is hard to believe. Just seems like yesterday that I was dealing with the belly bump that kept kicking me.

No comments: