Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Teeth!

My son has teeth. Last week, we ALL got colds-- runny noses, achy, etc. My son was incredibly mucus-y and was a bit whiny, but for cutting two teeth at a time, I think he actually did quite well. (And his dad-- well... not quite so pleasant. And he was not cutting teeth.)

We live in Redskins territory. And our Vikings beat them. Happy, happy!

I had election day off yesterday and really needed to catch up on school stuff. So what did I do? I made birthday cards. Weird, huh? I was volunteered to be on social committee at school (Why did I not say, "no,"? Why?) and they decided that since I'm a busy new mom that they would have me make cards. This was not helpful, but I am done thanks to a terrific friend who helped me yesterday.

I'm in the room as my husband watches highlights of the Hulk Hogan wrestling match. First of all, I cannot believe that Hogan is wrestling in his 50s. Second of all, I saw Hulk Hogan in Deadwood, S.D., and he is a very freakish-looking individual. 'Nuff said.

To close, I will quote my son. "DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA!!!!!"
If you would like to hear this for hours upon end, I can hook you up!

P.S. Karen at the Naked Ovary has Maya pictures. Seeing her go through the adoption process takes me right back to when my aunt and uncle adopted my cousin. Welcome to Mommy-hood, Karen!!!

No comments: