Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Can Make It 11 Days...

Until Germany, that is.

I have the standard whines-- I won't bore you with the details. Same poo, different day.

Therefore, I have random thoughts tonight...
  • I'm loving Numi's Dry Desert Lime tea. It tastes like Key Lime pie would taste, if it were a tea. Not quite as satisfying as the pie, but yummy all the same.
  • I have reserved tables for my friend and me to sell stuff at a yard/craft sale. Have I marked anything to sell? Nope. Have I even located my price stickers? Nope.
  • My toddler is actually becoming... agreeable. And he's starting to respond to logic and humor. Now if I can just get him 'across the pond' without a temper tantrum, I will be a happy mommy.
  • My friend's pictures with green beer are so flippin' hilarious. The perfect end to a St. Patrick's Day.
  • Speaking of St. Patrick's Day, the patron saint of the church from childhood was St. Patrick. We had a huge potluck dinner that at which the entire town turned out-- the annual St. Patrick's Day dinner at the Moose Lodge. (Yes, there was an actual moose head inside that freaked me out.) I miss that.
  • One of my life goals is to see The Chieftains in concert.
  • The Last Snake in Ireland is one of my favorite children's books. You'll see the end coming, but your kids might not!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

~e said...

I have price stickers somewhere... Maybe they are with the stuff I haven't tagged yet either.
You have standardized testing as an excuse. What's mine???
Oh, lazy. That's right!

mebtha said...

Have an amazing trip!

klugula said...

Ahhh, the Moose Lodge. Many an event there. And in such a strange location.