Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whew!

Sorry about the lack of posts. I've had quite a few things going on.

I'm trying to get the house tamed. This doggone clutter is kicking my tail.

There are over a hundred blankets in my garage. Don't ask-- just trust me when I say that I need to learn how to say no.

I was observed today by my principal and the central office supervisor for our school. I was nervous, and my co-worker decided it was a good morning to come in my classroom to spew snark. She seems to think that it was funny. (Crickets chirping as I fail to laugh.)

My husband is on travel, of course.

My child has decided that when I am attempting to put him in his carseat is the perfect time to throw a ranting, kicking, screaming tantrum. (Yelling "Ow! Ow! Ow!" He acts like I'm hurting him. Uh, the way you're twisting yourself is where pain is coming from, kid.) Oh, yeah, when I try to take him out of daycare is also a great time for a tantrum. You know the 'How to throw a tantrum' YouTube video? She is a mere amateur compared to my child.

Thanksgiving is next week. The only prep I've done is to make homemade cranberry sauce. That's it. I'll be a busy girl.

I'm wiped. I'm really looking forward to some down time.

No comments: