Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go...

I go back tomorrow.

Found out at 3 pm on Friday that I am moving to another classroom. Ha, ha, ha...

What makes that so funny, you ask?

Well, if you know me (and if you're reading this, you probably do), you realize that I'm a 'stuff' person. A pack rat. Clutterbug.

I have tried to reform! I tried FlyLady. (DH cancelled the emails, saying, "This obviously isn't working.") I tried a cleaning lady. (DH cancelled her, too-- doggone gas and grocery prices.) I have tried keeping up with it-- and a toddler is in the mix, too.

Unfortunately, that's just at home. I have a whole lotta stuff in my classroom. (Boxes and boxes and boxes...) Therefore, it's off to a babysitter for my dear, sweet child and I'll be schlepping things like a madwoman. It will be me and a cart tomorrow.

M.L.K., if you were nearby (even on this seaboard), I'd hire you for a temp. job. But you probably would laugh at me as you wheeled Wikki Stix and Beverly Cleary books down the hallway!

The kicker is that tomorrow is DH's birthday. And I haven't plan one.

God help me through these next few weeks!

No comments: