Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscars

I really enjoy watching the Oscars every year. It's so much fun to hang out in my jammies with a glass of wine and get snarky!!!

So here goes!

Gorgeous:
Kate Winslet-- Understated and glam!
Abigail Breslin-- Looking like a pretty girl, not a 10-year-old trampin' up!
Celine Dion-- Odd color, but nice!
Helen Mirren-- Age-appropriate and beautiful!
Nicole Kidman-- Initially I didn't like the neck bow, but a gorgeous silouette (sp.?)!
Jada Pinkett Smith-- You work it, girl!
Naomi Watts-- Beautiful!
Gwenyth Paltrow-- Old school, and it worked!

Not so much:
J Lo-- What were you thinking?
Beyonce Knowles-- That bling thing across your chest was waaaay too much!
Kristen Dunst-- Oh my goodness, nothing matched-- awful!
Penelope Cruz-- Were you trying to put off a Bjork vibe?
Anne Hathaway-- Ummm... you were in a movie about- fashion?
Meryl Streep-- I realize that you are the queen of cinema, but please put in a bit of effort!

I like Ellen Degeneres-- it's her first time and I think she's working out the kinks. A bit safe, but that's okay.

Curious to see what happens as the night goes on!

No comments: