Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Sometimes...

Idealogues can be quite tiresome. I've been on a bit of an anti-Republican kick lately, not because I'm anti-conservative but because I am tired of politicians that only look out for big business. (Some Democrats can be the same way...) And I hate being preached at conservatives who believe that any viewpoint aside from their own is the stupidest drivel ever conjured by man. There's no discussion, just derision.

So I found an article posted on CNN's website quite interesting. It's posted by a conservative, and I find myself agreeing with many of the commenters that his central example is very flawed. You read it and decide.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/07/01/feehery.franken/index.html

And just so you know, I believe that political gridlock is good. I wrote more than one paper on political gridlock in my poli-sci classes in college. So I am quite nervous about the combination of the executive and legislative branches both being led by the same political party.

1 comment:

~e said...

"Super Majority" now.